Small Jobs & Repairs
This includes the following requirements:
- Connecting a replacement cooker or oven
- Connecting replacement light fittings
- Changing old sockets for new ones (eg. white to chrome)
- Adding new lights or sockets to an existing circuit
- Adding loft lights
- Adding new external wall porch and security lights
- Converting pendant lights to downlighters
- Connecting a replacement electric shower
- Fitting extractor fans
- Fitting mains powered smoke and heat alarms
- Adding or improving earthing and main protective bonding to the property (to metal water, gas and oil pipes for example).
Examples of repairs we are often asked to carry out include:
- Fault-finding and repairing problems with lighting and socket circuits
- Fault-finding and repairing causes of nuisance tripping of fuses or RCDs on consumer units
- Replacing damaged or faulty light switches and sockets
- Repairing damaged cables (due to nails, rodents, DIY, etc)
- Repairing exterior house & garden circuits damaged by rain and weather
- We are qualified to work on solar PV systems and offer a fault-find and repair service in cases where the original installer is unable to – please contact us for information.
- Electrical work often involves a degree of cabling and channelling in walls and ceilings. To reduce the need for you to arrange for separate plasterers and decorators to make good afterwards, we offer a quality plastering and decorating service at competitive rates to provide a one-stop service for you – please ask us about this option.
Request a Free Quotation
Please provide your details below.
* Required Field